Tiger Class Agents are a network of GSU alumni that serve as the primary liaison between the Office of Alumni Relations and your classmates.
Class Agents are needed for the
classes of 1975, 1980. 1985, 1990, 1995, 2000, 2005
- To foster and maintain the connection between alumni and the University
- To engage alumni in giving back to the University through volunteer efforts and financial support
- To enhance the GSU brand by celebrating the successes of our alumni
- Maintain accurate contact information for your classmates
- Inform and encourage alumni to financially support of the University
- Identify classmates who could serve as mentors, subject matter experts, major gift prospects and advisory board members.
- Promote GSU related events to your classmates and encourage them to participate.
- Share your classmates' life experiences and successes with the Office of Alumni Relations
- Participate in class reunion planning and recruiting volunteers for class reunions.
- Provide feedback on your classmates’ interests and concerns regarding the University.
Become a Tiger Class Agent
Please complete the Tiger Class Agent Application Form below:
For more information about how to be a class agent for your class please contact the Office of Alumni Affairs at email@example.com or 318-274-6008 or 318-274-6265.